So, you got yourself a pet cat. Welcome to the life of being a cat parent! We know for sure, though that just days into allowing your cat to settle in its new home, ensuring that they do not wander away too far while you are not around will become a challenge.
Most cats are used to being continually wandering, and while most of them eventually manage to come back to their owners, this is just too risky especially if you live in a community that is not too cat friendly.
One of the first few accessories that you will need after welcoming a new cat in your home is a reliable cat cage. We made the search easier for you. Here are the 6 best cat cages in Malaysia:
1. NaVa 49CM Pet Cat Dog Double Door Indoor Foldable Cage
The size is suitable for indoor use while also being portable enough to be used for quick trips outside of the house. This comes in two cute colours, too!
- 49cm (L)x 37cm(H) x 33cm(W)
- Auto Spring Door (twin: top and front)
- Plastic Tray
For such an affordable cage, this feels really premium from your first use. The spring door prevents instances of forgetting to close the cage when you leave.Check prices on Lazada
2. High Quality 1 Level Cat Cage 2FT
If you are looking for a more spacious cage for your cat, we highly recommend getting this two-feet cage. You can fit toys and their food inside comfortably.
- One front door
- One platform + ladder
- One plastic tray
You don’t need to worry about storage for this cage because it is also collapsible. So you can keep it in the corner without taking up too much space when no longer needed.Check prices on Lazada Check prices on Shopee
3. BeautyLand 6 Cubes Steel Wire Cat Cage Cat Rest Play House with Doors and Stair
We know it can be difficult to think of keeping your cat inside the cage for several hours when needed, but this cage eases the burden a bit. It’s more of a playpen than a cage for your cat.
- Solid Steel Wire
- Durable and Reliable
- Flat Service Platform Comfortable to Cat Paw
- 6 Cubes Space
If your cat is on the smaller side, they will also enjoy the stairs included in the design. Otherwise, the entire cage is also expandable.Check prices on Lazada Check prices on Shopee
4. Stainless Steel Dog Cat Cage Crate
If you want something that is more permanent inside your house for your cat, you can opt for this stainless steel cage. It is spacious enough to serve as your pet’s own home, as well. It is made from durable materials that are suitable both for an indoor and outdoor setting.
- Measurement: 109cm (L) x 70cm (W)x 92cm (H)
- Weight: 21.
- 4 caster wheels & 2 plastic trays
- Big front door, small front door &top door opening
It’s also easy for your pet to go in and out of the cage through the small front door. You can opt to lock it while you are away or simply keep it open if they are already trained to stay inside their cage for sleeping and eating.Check prices on Lazada Check prices on Shopee
5. NaVa Pets Villa Foldable 4 Levels Cats Kitty Metal Cage with Heavy Duty Wheels
Here’s a cute cage that you can definitely take with you for your road trips with your cat or even a quick trip to the vet.
- 135cm x 90 x 60cm
- thicker steel with heavy-duty wheels
- easy to keep and foldable
Ideal for one small cat and for temporary use. You can easily store it away if you are not using it. This is also a great cat cage option for those living in small apartments.Check prices on Lazada
6. 4 Level Square Pipe Cat Cage
If you have more than one cat, this is your space and cost-saving option. It literally comes with four-floor layers, which means it can also house at least four cats depending on their size, of course.
- Total 4 floors (1 base + 2 Middle Platform + 1 Penthouse).4 wheels (2 with special locks)
- 2 stairs and 1 Tray. 2 Big Front Doors, 1 Side Door, and 1 Skylight Door.
- Suitable for 3 adult cats OR 5kitties
This cat cage comes with so many accessories that it can already be the official home of your cat inside your own house. It’ll keep them entertained enough even if you’ll have to keep them inside for a few hours.Check prices on Lazada
Cat Cage Buying Guide
Buying a cage for your cat the first time can be confusing, especially because you’ll never know how they will adjust to it. To help you pick the right and lasting cat cage for your pet, consider these factors:
- Size – this is a tricky consideration because you do not want the cage to occupy a large area of your house, but you’d also want enough moving space for your cat. The key here is to choose vertically oriented cages and preferably foldable, especially if you do not intend to use the cage 24 hours a day.
- More pets – are you considering to add more cats to join your family? This should be a consideration in the cage that you will be buying. Instead of buying a cage for every cat, you can purchase those ones with several floor layers to accommodate two or more cats inside.
- Indoor or outdoor – some families prefer to keep the cage outside, this means you’ll have to find more durable materials for the cage-like wrought iron or stainless steel.
Check out the best cat cage that you can buy in Malaysia online:
- NaVa 49CM Pet Cat Dog Double Door Indoor Foldable Cage
- High Quality 1 Level Cat Cage 2FT
- BeautyLand 6 Cubes Steel Wire Cat Cage Cat Rest Play House with Doors and Stair
You might be interested in these articles:
- Pillow Malaysia - 15 Best Picks for a Sweet Dream
- Baby Car Seat Malaysia - 11 Best Picks for Caring Mum
- Sofa Bed Malaysia - 12 Best Picks For Better Space Saving
- Mattress Malaysia - 16 Best Picks for a Sweet Dream
- 8 Best Yoga Mat in Malaysia for Yoga lover
- 10 Best Hair Straightener in Malaysia – Complete Review
- Stroller Malaysia - 12 Best Model & Review for Caring Mum
- Massage Chair Malaysia - 10 Best Picks to Relax & Reduce Stress
- Sewing Machines Malaysia - 14 Best Picks in 2021 Reviews
- Paper Shredder Malaysia – 8 Best Picks to Keep Your Privacy
- 7 Best Weighing Scale in Malaysia
- Cat Cages Malaysia - 6 Best Picks for Pet Lover
- Lawn Mower Malaysia - 8 Best Model & Buying Guide
- Bean Bag Malaysia – 7 Best Picks for Comfy Rest
- Sleeping Bag Malaysia - 7 Best Picks for Outdoor Lover
- Electric Scooter Malaysia - 8 Best Models for Easy Move
- Window Curtains Malaysia - 7 Best Picks for Lovely Home
- Camping Tent Malaysia - Best 7 Picks for Outdoor Lover
- Camping Lighting Malaysia - 5 Best Picks for Outdoor Lover
- Drone Malaysia – 7 Best Drones Finds For Your Next Adventure
Click here for other home living related articles.
This article was brought to you by BestAdvisor.my
Disclaimer: This is the opinion of the writer or publication. We only recommend products or services that we have tested and tried ourselves or have done in-depth research with positive external reviews and find them to be useful for everyone. The products/services shown are available upon the publication date. The availability may change from time to time. If some of them are not available, please email us at [email protected] Thank you!
What are the best cat cages in Malaysia?
NaVa 49CM Pet Cat Dog Double Door Indoor Foldable Cage
High Quality 1 Level Cat Cage 2FT
BeautyLand 6 Cubes Steel Wire Cat Cage Cat Rest Play House with Doors and Stair
Can I use one cat cage for two of my cats?
Yes, there are a lot of space efficient cat cages that can comfortably accommodate two or more cats. These usually have multiple floors to serve as each cat's area.
Are cat cages durable enough for outdoor use?
Some families prefer to keep the cage outside, this means you’ll have to find more durable materials for the cage-like wrought iron or stainless steel.
How much does cat cage cost in Malaysia?
A decent cat cage in Malaysia costs around RM 50.00