Nothing makes a coffee-lover happier and more fulfilled than being able to make their own coffee at home. While there is a great sense of comfort from also getting our lattes from our favourite café, having a reliable coffee maker at home and in our office simply gives us that convenience of enjoying quality coffee for less.
We listed the best coffee machines in Malaysia today. Some of these have been widely advertised lately, and we checked if they indeed live up to the hype.
1. Pensonic PCM-1902 Coffee Maker
Pensonic is one of the pleasant surprises in this list. We didn’t know that they have such great lines of coffee machines, but this model is simply innovative and sleek enough for home use.
- Translucent water tank with level indicator
- Removable filter holder
- On/ Off switch with indicator light
- Warming plate for keep warm
The keep-warm function is superb even when you fill the jar at maximum capacity. But really, the best part about this machine? It is affordable!Check prices on Lazada Check prices on Shopee
2. Giselle Espresso Coffee Milk Bubble Maker Machine 800W KEA0330RD
Now, for the more serious coffee lovers who want their cups strong, you will love this coffee maker that also allows you to do milk frosting.
- Filter screen and housing
- 4 cups
- Pressure relief safety
Enjoy a fresh-tasting coffee or explore your latte art with this machine. The entire packaging looks and fee durable, too.Check prices on Lazada Check prices on Shopee
3. Philips Daily Collection Coffee Maker HD7431
We have always been excited about all the coffee machines that Philips releases, but this one is one of the easy favorites.
- Drip stop
- Detachable filter holder
- Water level indication
- Dishwasher-safe parts
- Aroma twister
It’s relatively affordable for a Philip product, but it gives you that usual luxurious feel. This coffee maker can make up to 7 cups of coffee.Check prices on Lazada Check prices on Shopee
4. Household Italian coffee machine
One of our apprehensions, when shifting to this type of coffee machine, is the safety, given that it uses pressure to make that freshly brewed coffee. However, this brand guarantees all the safety features you need from high-temperature resistance to pressure control.
- Pressure： 5bars
- 240 ML capacity about 3-4cups
- 304 stainless steel punching nozzle, honeycomb design
- Exquisite material, durable, easy to clean
You can officially say goodbye to instant coffee and start creating a fresh cup from your beans of choice with this Italian coffee maker.Check prices on Lazada Check prices on Shopee
5. Delonghi EC685R Dedica Coffee Machine
There is no way we’re not including Delonghi on this list. A coffee shop favourite, we can’t wait to get our hands on any of their machine that fits the kitchen counter.
- 1.1L water tank capacity
- 15 bar pump pressure
- Thermoblock heating system
You can easily make your own cappuccino here, too. With the thermoblock system, you can be assured that your coffee is always hot and fresh.Check prices on Lazada Check prices on Shopee
6. Delonghi Magnifica S ECAM22.110.SB Fully Automatic Coffee Machine
If you want a more user-friendly Delonghi machine, you will also love this. With a single press of a button, you can already change the settings of the machine to make your preferred coffee for the day.
- Removable 1.8L water reservoir
- Coffee-grounds container capacity indicator: 14 cups/72h
- Thermoblock system
- 15bar pump pressure
Our favourite feature or setting though is the auto-rinse and decalcification, which is often where most of the maintenance work go when you have this kind of coffee machine.Check prices on Lazada Check prices on Shopee
7. Philips Drip Coffee Machine HD7447
A sleeker version of the previously featured product above, this one has got that signature Philips luxury feel.
- Innovative water level indication
- Drip stop to interrupt coffee brewing whenever you like
- Dishwasher-safe parts for easy cleaning
- LED power switch
If you love welcoming people to your home, you are sure to not run out of freshly brewed coffee with this model.Check prices on Lazada Check prices on Shopee
8. Cornell Coffee Maker CCM-S10WH 1.25L
Here’s another large capacity coffee maker, but without occupying a huge space in your home.
- Removable filter switch
- Anti-drip feature
- Overheat feature
Apart from the filter that comes along with the box, you can also buy your separate filter for a smoother coffee taste simply by using this coffee maker.Check prices on Lazada Check prices on Shopee
9. BSBOSS 6-2 coffee machine
This one does not need any more filter layer because it comes with its own high-density filter making it the ideal machine both for coffee and tea brewing.
- Explosion-proof glass jug
- Auto keep warm feature
- 600 ml capacity
With a single-use operation, this is certainly the coffee machine for busy people. It comes with a single switch that turns on/off the machine, while also automatically keeping your brew warm inside the jug.Check prices on Lazada Check prices on Shopee
10. NESCAFÉ® Dolce Gusto® Lumio Automatic Coffee Machine
NESCAFÉ® Dolce Gusto is one of those hyped coffee machines that are actually worth trying. Nescafe delivers no less than quality coffee from this premium quality of a coffee machine.
- High-pressure coffee machine (up to 15 bars)
- Drink size adjustable with the automatic function
- Eco-mode: automatic switch-off after 1 minute
- Energy consumption rating A+•
It’s definitely the only portable coffee maker we can recommend to date because of its mess-free mechanism from the coffee pods to how sealed the entire machine is. We love that we can play with so many flavours, as well.Check prices on Lazada Check prices on Shopee
11. MORGAN 1.5L Coffee Maker MCM NB12C
Who needs a litre of coffee, right? Well, we do! At least in our small office. This is a no-fuss coffee machine that we can highly recommend to those running small offices. Instead of having people make coffee one at a time, you can keep your fresh brew here, and it stays warm for hours for everyone to enjoy.
- With keep warm function
- Non-Stick coating Heating Plate
- Permanent Removable Filter for Easy Cleaning
- Ergonomical Protective
It comes in that usual anti-drip design, as well so you can be assured of a mess-free pantry with this coffee maker.Check prices on Lazada Check prices on Shopee
How Do I Pick a Coffee Machine?
There are a lot of coffee machines out there at different price points. It is worth noting that every price point has its pros and cons. However, the safest way to get the most out of your coffee maker of choice is to consider the following:
- Your space – how much space do you have left in your pantry? There are a lot of compact coffee machines, often drip type. They are no bigger than your usual jug of water, so they are pretty easy to incorporate into your available space.
- Coffee preference – Brewed? Lattes? Espresso shots? There is a specific coffee machine for each, and it’s essential to make sure you buy the perfect match for you.
- Overheat protection – we cannot stress enough the importance of this feature, given that we usually just leave our coffee flowing for hours.
Check out our best picks from the list below:
- Pensonic PCM-1902 Coffee Maker
- Giselle Espresso Coffee Milk Bubble Maker Machine 800W KEA0330RD
- Philips Daily Collection Coffee Maker HD7431
You might be interested in these articles:
- 15 Best Hand Blender in Malaysia – Our Honest Review
- 15 Best Fruit Blenders and Slow Juicer in Malaysia
- 7 Best Philips Blenders Review in Malaysia
- 13 Best Mini & Portable Blenders in Malaysia – Complete Review
- Coffee Machine Malaysia - 12 Best Picks for Coffee Lover
- Stand Mixer Malaysia – 11 Best Stand Mixers for the Passionate Bakers
- Best Noodle Maker – 8 Best Noodle Makers in Malaysia
Click here for other kitchen appliances related articles.
This article was brought to you by BestAdvisor.my
Disclaimer: This is the opinion of the writer or publication. We only recommend products or services that we have tested and tried ourselves or have done in-depth research with positive external reviews and find them to be useful for everyone. The products/services shown are available upon the publication date. The availability may change from time to time. If some of them are not available, please email us at [email protected] Thank you!
What are the best brands of coffee machines in Malaysia?
Pensonic, Nescafe, Philips, and and Cornell
What are the types of coffee makers?
There are typically two types of coffee makers electric and manual. Electric coffee makers include the most popularly used drip type and the espresso machines. Manual coffee makers include french press and aeropress.
How do I pick a coffee machine?
the safest way to get the most out of your coffee maker of choice is to consider the following:
Your space – how much space do you have left in your pantry? There are a lot of compact coffee machines, often drip type. They are no bigger than your usual jug of water, so they are pretty easy to incorporate into your available space.
Coffee preference – Brewed? Lattes? Espresso shots? There is a specific coffee machine for each, and it’s essential to make sure you buy the perfect match for you.
Overheat protection – we cannot stress enough the importance of this feature, given that we usually just leave our coffee flowing for hours.
How much does a coffee maker cost?
Depending on the brand and type, price starts as low as RM 50.00