Whether you are a photographer, graphic artist or anyone who loves to create digital art, we are thrilled to release this curated list of this year’s best drawing tablets.
We have compiled a list of the top products on the market, comparing their features and overall value. In this industry, many brands are always coming up with new technologies to improve user experience; it can be difficult to figure out which one to choose. This list features drawing tablets that suit both beginners and pros in digital art creation.
- 10 Best Drawing Tablets in Malaysia
- 1. Wacom CTL-472 Drawing Tablet
- 2. VEIKK A30 V2 Graphics Drawing Tablet
- 3. 10 MOONS G10 Digital Plate
- 4. Huion HS64 Drawing Tablet
- 5. Wacom CTL-4100 Intuos S Drawing Tablet
- 6. PULUZ A4 LED Drawing Tablet
- 7. XP-PEN StarG640S Graphic Drawing Tablet
- 8. Xiaomi Mi LCD Writing Tablet 13.5″ /XMXHB02WC
- 9. Wacom Intuos Pro Creative Pen Tablet
- 10. VEIKK S640 V2 6 x 4 inch Ultra-Thin Digital Drawing Pad
- Difference between a graphic tablet and drawing tablet?
- Check out these top recommended drawing tables in Malaysia:
10 Best Drawing Tablets in Malaysia
1. Wacom CTL-472 Drawing Tablet
Best for seasoned artists
The Wacom CTL-472 Drawing Tablet is the latest and greatest tablet to hit the market. It provides a natural pen experience that will satisfy both right and left handed users alike, with adjustable pressure sensitivity for those looking for an intricate finish.
The drawing surface has been designed ergonomically, so no one should struggle to use it from long periods of practice. An interactive software package accompanies this product and allows users teenagers to fully explore their artistic side in a safe environment.
Why buy this:
- Multi-purpose design is great for artists of all skill levels. Adjustable pressure sensitivity to suit a variety of drawing styles.
What we don’t like:
- May be hard to use for those with smaller hands due to the size and weight.
2. VEIKK A30 V2 Graphics Drawing Tablet
Best lightweight tablet
It’s thin and light enough to be carried around your workspace with a fair amount of drawing space. This product from VEIKK also features battery-free pens with 8192 level pressure sensitivity that allow for continuous uninterrupted working, a slim smart gesture touchpad, and a type C interface port so you can easily transport it to any setting you need it in.
The pen, with 8192 level pressure sensitivity and battery-free operation, means constant use without needing to charge or lose power. It has 10×6 inch drawing surface – large enough for both works as well as some sprawls of creativity.
Why buy this:
- Portable and easy to carry around the workplace. Pen with 8192 level pressure sensitivity allows for smooth, seamless drawing experience.
3. 10 MOONS G10 Digital Plate
Best screen response rate
The newest full-featured 1060Plus G10 stylus tablet is the ultimate do it all artist’s canvas. Crafted to satisfy the needs of professionals, students, and hobbyists alike, this new graphic tablet provides over 8192 levels of pressure sensitivity and 5080 LPI resolution for drawing software. Made with express keys that include 12 media keys on left side and 10 media keys on top for quicking access to often used functions in drawing programs.
Why buy this:
Stylus with 8192 level pressure sensitivity allows for smooth, seamless drawing experience. Lightweight design is great for those who want to carry it around easily. Includes built-in wireless connectivity for easy file transfers to and from a variety of devices.
What we don’t like
- The on-screen display can be hard to read in low light
4. Huion HS64 Drawing Tablet
Best for professional use
Huion HS64 Drawing Tablet packs all the power of a professional drawing tablet into an ultra-thin and lightweight device. It features an 8mm thin thickness, 258g weight for amazing portability that is perfect for on-the-go artists. The 26”x13.3″ work area offers enough room to draw from any position and is large enough to use one hand drawing or even two hands simultaneously with different tools without having them overlap.
Plus, it comes with a battery-free pen that supports 8192 levels of pressure sensitivity as well as tilt response so you can create sharp lines and adjust colors with just the slightest pressure variation while virtually eliminating lag time in your drawings!
Why buy this:
- 8mm thin device is super-portable and ideal for taking anywhere. 8192 level pressure sensitivity gives you a smooth, seamless drawing experience.
5. Wacom CTL-4100 Intuos S Drawing Tablet
Best budget-friendly choice
A more affordable tablet to empower your creative juices.
Perfect for any aspiring freehand artists striving for their next masterpiece. With over 4000 pressure levels and a low-profile pen that weighs 0.4 ounces, the Intuos S is capable of capturing every stroke as it would on paper, no matter how light or heavy with extreme accuracy.
Expresskeys™ give you the ability to set up quick shortcuts and make life easy by letting you assign various tools for instant access when needed.
Why buy this:
- 4000 pressure levels for ultra-realistic experience while drawing.
- Pressure sensitive pen with a variety of pen tips available to choose from gives you optimum control over your strokes.
6. PULUZ A4 LED Drawing Tablet
Best for its portability
The light and thin design are perfect for anyone who needs to work on-the-go or want a drawing tablet that doesn’t take up too much space. With the easy to control brightness levels, this is an excellent tool for any artist on your team.
Whether used for drawing, making comics, cartoons or intricate tattoos; the professional copy in this device is undeniably perfect with its dots ensuring light distribution evenly to make certain your creativity shines through.
Why buy this:
- Lightweight and thin design is great for taking around with you anywhere.
- 10 finger multi-touch allows for more control when drawing.
7. XP-PEN StarG640S Graphic Drawing Tablet
Best for its innovative specs
The XP-PEN StarG640S is a powerful drawing tablet for all your graphic needs! It’s so easy to use, it’ll have you creating masterpieces in no time. With 6×3.75 inches of screen space and 8192 levels of pen pressure sensitivity, the XP-PenG640S provides a quality drawing experience that will keep lefties and righties alike drawn in for hours to come (no more expensive art class fees!) Whether you’re into OSU!, painting, sketching – this tablet has got you covered with 6 round customizable shortcut keys designed just for you. One size fits all!
Why buy this:
- Comes with a pen with 8192 levels of pressure sensitivity.
- 6×3.75″ work area onscreen is great for most projects and tasks.
- 8 customizable shortcut keys allow you to set up your tablet based on your needs and preferences.
- 8-inch screen space allows for easy manipulation of the menu
8. Xiaomi Mi LCD Writing Tablet 13.5″ /XMXHB02WC
Best for students
The Xiaomi Mi LCD Writing Tablet 13.5″ is the newest product that makes it easier than ever to take notes regardless of where you are. Just turn on and start writing! The tablet was engineered specifically for students with meeting on-the-go lifestyles to aid against forgetting important information during classes, lectures, presentations, or study times.
Fabricated with high quality, but lightweight material, it comfortably slides into your bag and doesn’t add too much weight. It also has a touchscreen display (even though there are no physical buttons), which means that it will last longer than traditional pens and paper- once all of the information on the screen is cleared out by pressing one button, it can simply be recharged with zero power consumption!
Why buy this:
- Uses a 60 Hz capacitive touch screen- the latest technology in touchscreen displays.
- High quality for an affordable price.
9. Wacom Intuos Pro Creative Pen Tablet
Best for pro artists
Bring your creative projects to life. The Intuos Pro gives you the power of precision pen sensitivity and a full set of creative applications so you can draw, paint, and create virtually anywhere.
The wireless Bluetooth capability lets you transcend traditional boundaries with an easy setup experience that works within 90 feet from any compatible device or tablet. Connect with ease using Intuos’ responsive Microsoft Active Pen stylus.
To give you more drawing area, it comes equipped with not one but two cords: USB for powering up and 10-foot wireless Bluetooth support to enable connectivity over a wide range of distances.
Why buy this:
- Supports a range of creative applications so you can draw, paint, or create virtually anywhere!
- Highly responsive pen stylus
- Bluetooth enabled
10. VEIKK S640 V2 6 x 4 inch Ultra-Thin Digital Drawing Pad
Best thin drawing pad
Long gone are the days of using one powerpoint slide for showing 24 slides in a row. Now, with this liquid crystal digitiser from VEIKK S640 V2 you can really create fully immersive digitally-enhanced presentations and lecture theatres. The ultra thin surface makes it easy to transport between classrooms or disengage instantly if someone takes your spot on a guesty cushion at home.
The battery-free pen allows you to enjoy seamless drawing without worrying about running out of power midway through an important presentation. This is also the perfect tool for teachers who want their learners engaged and actively participating in class, whether it be primary school youngsters or postgraduates gathering together to brainstorm project ideas.
Why buy this:
- Ultra-slim profile makes it easy to transport between classrooms or share in a meeting room.
- Battery-free pen allows you to enjoy seamless drawing without worrying about running out of power midway through an important presentation.
- Enjoy full 360-degree rotation for maximum productivity.
Difference between a graphic tablet and drawing tablet?
Graphic tablet and Drawing Tablet is used for similar purposes. People also often get them confused, or sometimes they are used interchangeably. They have different features but they serve the same purpose of providing a digital work surface to be able to draw anytime and anywhere you want. Both graphic tablet and drawing tablet devices help people to make their ideas into digital content.
The main feature though that makes drawing tablet stand out from graphic tablets is the visible, integrated display. With a graphic tablet or pad, you need to connect it to your monitor or separate screen and work from there. For beginners, this make take some time and practice to get used to.
Check out these top recommended drawing tables in Malaysia:
VEIKK A30 V2 Graphics Drawing Tablet
Can I use my tablet as drawing tab?
Yes, some tablets are optimized to double as your drawing tablet/pad although the accuracy may not be as good as the dedicated drawing tablets featured on this list.
Do I need to connect drawing tablets to a computer?
No. Some drawing tablets can now be used independent of a computer and you still get to store and share your output.
How much are drawing tablets in Malaysia?
The best drawing tablets in Malaysia cost around RM60.00-80.00
Click here for other electronics product related articles.
- Exhaust fan vs Ventilation Fan - September 20, 2022
- Can a Standing Fan Work Without Capacitor - September 16, 2022
- Table Fan vs Stand Fan - September 13, 2022
This article was brought to you by BestAdvisor.my
Disclaimer: This is the opinion of the writer or publication. We only recommend products or services that we have tested and tried ourselves or have done in-depth research with positive external reviews and find them to be useful for everyone. The products/services shown are available upon the publication date. The availability may change from time to time. If some of them are not available, please email us at [email protected] Thank you!
Last Updated on