Home Appliances Shopping Guide & Review
Our Top Reviews
Although Malaysia is a tropical country, there has been a steady increase in demand for water heaters. Since there are many expats living in Malaysia, water heaters are now considered to be an essential element of the shower area in in residential properties. A number of different brands such as Joven, Alpha & Panasonic have been introduced into the market
Robotic vacuum cleaners have revolutionized the way that people clean. Thanks to this technology, maintaining a clean home is easier than ever. Vacuum cleaners like these take care of all of the work so that you can focus on other things.
A vacuum cleaner might not be at the top of your list when it comes to buying new appliances when you move into a new home. But, you will soon realize that owning one of the best vacuum cleaners can make it a lot faster and easier to keep your home clean and hygienic.
Nothing is more stressful than dealing with low water pressure in your area for a prolonged period of time.
With the increasing population in Malaysia, this certainly is not a new problem among households, anymore. One of the best solutions to this struggle is buying your own water pump. The popular options in Malaysia include Tsunami & Grundfos water pump.
Portable air conditioners were one of our discoveries that we recently found in our quest for cooling living areas in KL. They make it possible to enjoy the comforts that an air-conditioned room provides, but are less of a hassle compared to needing to have an AC installed.
When it comes to all the different fan types, ceiling fans still remain among the most efficient and effective to ensure adequate ventilation in homes. It offers productive air-circulation and assists with keeping consistent temperatures in the spaces that they are used in.
Doing the laundry may seem like a daunting task. But the new washing machine models have made laundry day more bearable, especially with the multi-tasking and large capacity features.
This is why a reliable washing machine proves to be a great investment for your home. The best part is, you can now buy a washing machine regardless of the type of residence you live in Malaysia.
With the unpredictable weather and an ever-growing pile of dirty laundry, having a reliable dryer at home is one of the best ways to accomplish more by doing less. Nothing beats the feeling of sun drying out clothes, but this does not come easy for many of us either. You’ll need ample space and time to constantly do this. A dryer machine works when you can’t.
- 11 Best Water Dispenser You Must Check in Malaysia
- 7 Best Air Dehumidifier in Malaysia for Breeze Air – 2021 Review
- 6 Of The Best Air Humidifiers You Can Get In Malaysia – 2021 Review
- Beating the Hot Weather – The 9 Beat Air Cooler in Malaysia
- The Top Seven Air Purifiers Available In Malaysia in 2021
- KDK Ceiling Fan Malaysia – 5 Best Models in 2021 from RM 200
- Submersible Pump Malaysia – 10 Best Model in 2021
- Fridge in Malaysia - 12 Best Model to Keep Your Food Fresh & Freezy in 2021
- Table Fan Malaysia – Best 7 Picks to Beat the Hot Weather
- Diffuser Malaysia - 17 Best Picks for fresh air
- Freezer Malaysia - 8 Best Picks & Review for Fresh Food
- Front-Load Washing Machine Malaysia - 7 Best Model for Busy Mum