These days, even those who cannot cook will no longer have an excuse to not prepare a meal given the innovations in cooking appliances. Next to a trusted oven, one of our favourite kitchen items is the multi cooker. It takes multitasking to a whole new level and offers so many ways to serve food the healthier way. The best part is they do not consume space as much as ovens.
Table of Contents
- Best Multi-cooker in Malaysia Comparison Table
- Best mini multicooker MAG Mini Multicooker
- Best affordable multicooker SOKANO KW050
- Best for beginners 𝙎𝙀𝙍𝘽𝘼𝙂𝙐𝙉𝘼 Electric Cooker
- Best value for money Bossman Kaden BK120
- Multicooker with grilling function Morphy Richards 562011
- Best Mini Multicooker Cornell CMC-S1500X
- Best budget-friendly multicooker Khaki 9 in 1
- Best Smart Multi-cooker Tefal Home Chef CY638D
- Best large capacity multicooker Philips Pressure Cooker HD2145
- Best for home use Doshio Multi Cooker
- Best Brands of Multicookers
- Advantages of Multi Cookers
Best Multicooker Comparison Table
MAG Mini Multicooker 1.2L
𝙎𝙀𝙍𝘽𝘼𝙂𝙐𝙉𝘼 Electric Cooker
Bossman Kaden BK120
Morphy Richards 562011
Cornell Mini Multicooker CMC-S1500X
Khaki 9 in 1 Multi Function Non-stick Electric Cooker
Tefal Home Chef CY638D65
Philips Deluxe Pressure Cooker HD2145
Doshio Multi Cooker
1. MAG Mini Multicooker 1.2L
Best mini multicooker
Khind is a popular brand in Malaysia, mainly because of its local customer service conveniently located across the country. It gives you the reassurance that it is easy to get support for your appliances here.
Boil noodles, steam vegetables and meat, make a pot of soup, or steam a pot of tea – all with one versatile multi cooker ! The stainless steel steaming tray can hold up to five liters, and the removable steam rack is perfect for cooking delicate items like eggs and fish. It is a simple enough multi cooker that allows you to prepare tasty food, without relying too much on frying. This can be your crockpot or slow cooker, depending on your menu for the day.
- Stainless Steel SUS304 Body and Steamer
- Multi Cooking Methods: Boiling Water, Cooking Noodles, Steamboat & Etc
- Long 1 Meter Power Cord
- Slow cook option
- Limited recipes available with this mini multicooker.
2. SOKANO KW050
Best affordable multicooker
Multi cookers are great saviours for people living in dormitories or small apartments. Your daily menu do not need to be limited just because you do not have enough space for cookware. The SOKANO KW050 1.8L Electric Cooker is a safe and smart way to cook your favorite dishes. With its non-stick coating inner, it makes for an easy cleanup. The steam tray feature lets you cook rice, heat dishes and soup, boil eggs and more with ease. Plus, the longer lasting and durable design will make this a go-to choice for many meals to come. It comes in fun colours, too! The socket is already designed for Malaysian outlets. It’s basically convenience in a pot.
- Non-Stick High-Quality Material.
- Cooking or steaming rice, heating dishes and soup, boiling eggs etc
- 1.5L – Long handle design
- Not much recipes you can do with this cooker.
4. 𝙎𝙀𝙍𝘽𝘼𝙂𝙐𝙉𝘼 Electric Cooker
Best for beginners
Not ready to splurge on an expensive multi cooker, yet? You can opt for the below RM 50.00 multi cooker that can serve up to people. Enjoy your favourite noodle soup straight for the pot. The 𝙎𝙀𝙍𝘽𝘼𝙂𝙐𝙉𝘼 Electric Cooker is a great addition to any kitchen. It comes with a non-stick ceramic pot that can be used for a variety of cooking methods, including frying, steaming, and braising. With two power settings, users can easily adjust the cooker to their needs. Plus, the pot features a fuse to prevent accidents in case of equipment failure.
- Malaysia 3 Pin Plug; Safety Guaranteed
- Made from non-stick ceramic coating
- Fashion simple design, small size and large capacity
- No clear warranty coverage. Please make sure to check with online seller.
4. Bossman Kaden BK120
Best value for money
We cannot be happier to find new stocks of this cute multi cooker here in Malaysia! Bossman Kaden 2in1 Multi Cooker is a great option for those who are looking to live a healthier lifestyle. This cooker uses steam cooking technology, which is a healthier way to cook, and it also has a non-stick ceramic coating that makes cleanup easy. The two power modes make it suitable for different cooking needs, and the dual handle steamer makes it easy to cook multiple dishes at once.
- Electric / hot pot features: stew, steamed, stewed, hot pot, cook
- Liner material: stainless steel
- Push-button operation
- Keep warm feature
- Quite a struggle to store, not the most space-efficient design.
5. Morphy Richards 562011
Multicooker with grilling function
If you want an upgrade first multi cooker, this is one of your best bet. It now comes with more functions without compromising its cooking quality. The bbq pan also comes non-stick and food-grade ceramic coating to achieve the closest taste of your favourite grilled dishes. With a decent keep warm function, you can trust this cooker to keep your food fresh and tasty even after a couple of hours.
Why its the best multi cooker
- Can also grill
- Stainless steel inner pot racks and trays
- Ergonomic handle
- Great temperature control: Adjustable up to 230C
- One of the most expensive multicookers in the market
6. Cornell Mini Multicooker CMC-S1500X
Best Mini Multicooker
Once you have gotten so used to using a multi cooker, you’ll eventually find yourself wanting to go a size higher to cater to more food. You can do that with this affordable and large cooker pot. This little guy is perfect for smaller households or singles. The Cornell Mini Multicooker CMC-S1500X has a user-friendly knob to set the temperature and it’s made with durable stainless steel. Plus, it’s portable so you can take it with you on your travels! It’s perfect for steaming dishes like vegetables or fish – so delicious and healthy. Order yours today and start enjoying home cooking again!
- Fast & easy cook, Fast and Easy Wash!
- Healthier cooking methods
- Stainless steel pot to cook rice, soup, vegetables, steamboat
- Limited ways to cook – only good for steamed dishes
7. Khaki 9 in 1 Multi Function Cooker
Best value for money
We cannot be happier to find new stocks of this cute multi cooker here in Malaysia! It’s very affordable and allows us to prepare our favourite comforting meals like porridge and dim sum.
This incredible little appliance is a total powerhouse, able to handle a variety of cooking tasks with ease. The large 3L capacity is perfect for cooking for a crowd, and the 8 functions make it super versatile. Best of all, it’s easy to clean – simply wipe down the non-stick surface when you’re done. Plus, the overheating safety system ensures that your meal will be cooked perfectly every time.
- 8 different cooking functions
- 3L capacity
- Overheating safety system
- Second tray is not well-insulated, needs extra care when handling.
8. Tefal Home Chef CY638D
Best Smart Multi-cooker
A premium multi cooker from Tefal that takes cooking innovation to a whole new level. This comes with 19 and more functions and is designed to make meal preparation as effortless as possible. Considering the durability and high-end quality of Tefal products, this is also offers great value for money. Overwhelmed with the 19 programs? That’s not an issue because everything can be done by simply pressing buttons. This is definitely a great investment for your kitchen.
- Perfect results: multi cooker combining Opti-Taste technology, induction heating and a spherical pot for perfect results and delicious flavour
- Pressure cooking: pressure cook for up to 80% faster cooking that saves you time
- Versatile: 19 pre-set programs and 3 special functions, including adjustable time, pressure and temperature control
- Not the most user-friendly option on the list, but works well for those who have been using multicooker for a long time.
9. Philips Pressure Cooker HD2145
Best large capacity multicooker
The new Philips Pressure Cooker HD2145 is the ultimate kitchen helper for cooks of all levels, all year round. Apart from its pressure cooking feature, you also get to enjoy additional multi cook programs and programmable cooking settings, cooking will be a breeze. The SensorTouch control panel on the top is easy to operate so you can make any recipe with ease.
If you want to invest in a premium multi cooker for your family, you can count on this Philips pressure and slow cooker. It comes with safe pressure release mechanism to cook your food quickly and evenly. The 6.0L capacity is ideal for a family of four, or to cook large batches in one go. The pressure cooker comes with a host of special features, including a Dual control system that automatically controls the temperature and cooking programs for you.
- Preset Cooking Menu: 18
- Slow Cook Function: Yes
- Add Ingredient Function: Yes
- Steaming Tray: Yes
- Great safety features
- Expensive and quite complex to use compared to other straightforward multi-cookers
10. Doshio Multi Cooker
Best for home use
The Doshio Intelligent Cooker is the perfect appliance for any family. With its 6 different cooking functions and large 1.8L capacity, it can help you cook a variety of meals quickly and easily. The smart screen panel makes operation simple and fun, while the food grade, non stick linner ensures your food doesn’t stick or burn. Plus, with an 8 hour time function, the Doshio Intelligent Cooker can help you get dinner on the table even when you’re busy.
- 6 different cooking functions
- 1.8L capacity
- Non-stick inner line
- 8 hour time function
- This multicooker is a tad heavy.
Best Brands of Multicookers in Malaysia
The Bossman Kaden team has over 20 years of combined experience in consumer electronics and appliance development. They focus on listening to the consumer’s needs, and this commitment to creating a better life is evident in their latest range of products. With appliances that utilise the latest technology, Bossman Kaden is sure to make your home run smoother.
The team at Morphy Richards has been hard at work creating the best possible appliances to make your life easier. From coffee makers that keep your drink warm all morning, to irons that get out even the toughest wrinkles, these products are designed to make your day a little bit smoother. Plus, with smart features like automatic shut-off and cord storage, you can relax and enjoy your time without worrying about your appliance.
Tefal has been around for over 60 years, and in that time they’ve learned a thing or two about making the best kitchen appliances. With a focus on simplicity and functionality, their products are designed to make your life easier. Plus, with smart features like automatic shut-off and cord storage, you can relax and enjoy your time without worrying about your appliance.
Advantages of Multi Cookers
Whether you are living alone or cooking for an entire family, a cooker in Malaysia gives you an easy way to prepare more meals without spending too much effort and time. Healthier meals are also more accessible when you have a multi cooker. They do not take too much space like a stove, and also barely increase the electricity bill. With these best multi cooker Malaysia feature, you can also go for portable multi cookers, which allow you to store your food warm, whether it is for a trip or simply your packed meals for the office.
What are the best brands of multi cooker in Malaysia?
The best brands of multi cookers in Malaysia today are Khind, Tefal, Philips, and Redbuzz.
Is there a portable multi cooker?
Yes.There are now a lot of portable multi cooker that you can buy online. Enjoy warm and fresh food even if you are outside of the house.
What is the advantage of multi cooker?
Whether you are living alone or cooking for an entire family, a multi cooker gives you an easy way to prepare more meals without spending too much effort and time. Healthier meals are also more accessible when you have a multi cooker.
Click here for other kitchen appliances related articles.
- Features to look for in an exhaust fan - September 26, 2022
- How to calculate CFM for exhaust fan - September 24, 2022
- Kitchen Fan Installation – Everything You Need to Know - September 20, 2022
This article was brought to you by BestAdvisor.my
Disclaimer: This is the opinion of the writer or publication. We only recommend products or services that we have tested and tried ourselves or have done in-depth research with positive external reviews and find them to be useful for everyone. The products/services shown are available upon the publication date. The availability may change from time to time. If some of them are not available, please email us at [email protected] Thank you!
Last Updated on