Nothing makes our cooking life exciting than having new items of cookware every time. Unfortunately, good quality and pretty cookware do not come in cheap prices, so it is important to prioritize which items you want to spend your money on. A clear winner when it comes to this consideration is a reliable non-stick pan. It just simply makes the cooking experience more pleasant, and the cleaning process a breeze.
Table of Contents
- Non-stick Pan Comparison Table
- Best for Even Heat Carote Essential Woody FryPan
- Best for stews COOKER KING WG14290/WG14306 Saucepan
- Durable and Scratch resistant Marble Stone Stir Fry Pan
- Best Value Tefal Cook & Clean B22506
- High-quality Body MIZONA Saver Set of 5 Non Stick Cookware
- Heat-Resistant Wood Pad AMGO Korean Frying Wok
- Best for Grilling Dessini Double-Sided Pan
- Multiple Types of Pan MIZONA Kitchen 6 Ware Set Cookware
- Glass Lid for Pans COOKER KING WG44211
- Best Korean Brand ITACO OKO Korean Brand 32cm
- For healthy meals Vantage-Double Grill Pan
- For Noodles Japanese Thick Aluminium Sauce Pan
- Top Non-Stick Pan Brands in Malaysia
- Why do I need to switch?
Non-Stick Pan Comparison Table
(Scroll right for more)
|20cm-30cm||For Even Heat|
COOKER KING WG14290
|16cm-20cm||For Induction & Gas Cooker|
|26cm||For less oil|
Tefal Cook & Clean B22506
MIZONA Set of 5
|26cm-30cm||High Quality Body|
AMGO Korean Frying Wok
|30cm||Heat-Resistant Wood Pad|
Dessini Double-Sided Pan
|36cm||Best for grilling|
MIZONA 6 Ware Set
|26cm-30cm||Multiple Types of Pan|
COOKER KING WG44211
|32cm||Best Korean Brand|
Vantage-Double Grill Pan
|34cm||For Grilling Meat|
Japanese Aluminium Sauce Pan
Here are some of the best non-stick pans you can buy online in Malaysia.
1. Carote Essential Woody FryPan EJ8120
Best for Even Heat
We like all things pretty yet functional and this is one of the best finds online. Say goodbye to uneven or worse burned food by switching to this frying pan.
Cook your food evenly every time with this frying pan. The nonstick coating ensures that food won’t stick to the pan and provides healthy cooking.
The Carote frying pan is made of a special material that is resistant to scratches. The surface is non-stick, which makes it easy to clean and dishwasher safe. You also get a heat-resistant wood pad finish handle for easier handling. The main pan is made from high-quality Maifan stone.
- Heat-evenly for you to cook easily.
- Scratchproof which make it easy to clean.
- Wear Resistance
- High-quality materials used in construction
- Heat resistant wood pad finish handle for easier handling
- The anti-warp treatment on our frying pans helps maintain the integrity of the pan, meaning that with proper care, it will last a lifetime.
- More heavy compared to others
2. COOKER KING WG14290/WG14306 Saucepan
Best for Induction and Gas Cooker
The saucepan is made from aluminium which is an excellent conductor of heat. It heats very evenly and quickly, and it is very responsive to changes in the heat. Aluminium is also durable.
It comes with great thermal conductivity, which means your food is cooked faster but evenly. As a result, you also save time and energy while cooking with this.
- Suitable for induction and gas cookers
- High-grade thick base for safe and easy cooking
- Made from aluminium, an excellent conductor of heat
- The high-temperature resistant coating allows for faster, more even cooking by preventing the sauces, soups and other dishes from burning on the hob.
- Uniform heat distribution means that cooking is more efficient, and the food will come out more evenly cooked.
- There is a big printing on the clear glass lid
3. Marble Stone Stir Fry Cooking Pan
Best nonstick fry pan for less oil
Looking for a serious upgrade in your kitchen? It’s time to experience the beauty of a marble stone wok pan for that master chef feels.
The surface of the pan is not greasy or sticky, and food can be easily removed. The non-stick surface has a high thermal conductivity so that the heat can be evenly distributed and the food can be cooked at a low temperature.
Interestingly, this pan requires a minimal amount of oil. It also comes with an insulated handle and pan cover for maximum convenience.
- The surface is not greasy or sticky, making it easy to clean.
- The pan has high thermal conductivity, ensuring even heat distribution and cooking.
- The pan requires a minimal amount of oil, which helps to reduce fat intake.
- The handle is insulated, making it safe to use.
- The pan cover helps to keep food warm or prevent evaporation.
- The pan is not dishwasher safe.
4. Tefal Cook & Clean B22506 Non-Stick Deep Fry Pan
The Tefal Cook & Clean B22506 Non-Stick Deep Fry Pan is perfect for making delicious deep-fried foods with ease. The pan has a safe non-stick coating that prevents food from sticking, and THERMO-SIGNAL technology provides an accurate temperature reading for perfect cooking results every time.
The non-stick titanium coating is extra durable and resistant to wear and tear, while the Optimal Technology ensures even heat distribution for consistent results. The ergonomic handle makes it easy to grip and manoeuvre, and the lightweight design means you can take it with you wherever you go. The non-stick exterior coating also makes cleaning a breeze –wipe it down with a damp cloth after use.
- Lightweight design
- The non-stick exterior coating makes cleaning a breeze
- Thermo-signal technology provides accurate temperature reading for perfect cooking results every time
- Titanium non-stick coating is extra durable and resistant to wear and tear
- Optimal Technology ensures even heat distribution for consistent results
- Can cook large portion meal
5. MIZONA Saver Set of 5 Non-Stick Cookware With Lids
If you want a complete overhaul of your cookware, make sure to not settle for less and invest on Mizona cookware sets. Every item comes with non-stick interiors with a high-quality body.
With this versatile wok, you can cook the most delicate sauces and curries on your induction-ready stove and then use the same pan on your gas stove with no risk of damage.
Buying the entire set almost allows you to save more in a single purchase. The price of the entire set is almost the same as the price of one frying pan.
- Consist of 2 different size frying pan, 1 soup wok and 2 enforced glass lids.
- Cooking with less oil is healthier and environmentally friendly.
- Great for the person who has a variety of cooking appliances in their kitchen. It is also safe for cooking on the stove as well as induction!
- The ergonomic handle is made with a non-scalding material that does not heat up while cooking.
- Not suitable for small familly
6. AMGO Korean Frying Wok with Maifan Marble Stone
Heat-Resistant Wood Pad
We like all things pretty yet functional and this is one of the best finds online. Korean dramas have definitely shown us that cooking does not have to be messy especially with great cookware.
This cookware is perfect for making one-pot meals or if you just want to whip up a quick meal for yourself. The AMGO Korean Non-Stick Frying Wok features a beautiful marble stone finish and scratch-proof nonstick coating that makes cooking easier. The heat-resistant handle and wood pad protector make cooking even easier! The main pan is made from high-quality Maifan stone.
- Scratchproof – durable, extreme scratch and high-abrasion resistance.
- Heats up quickly and cooks food evenly
- Wear Resistance
- Anti-warp helps maintain the integrity of the pan, meaning that with proper care, it will last a lifetime.
- Customer service take longer time to response
7. Dessini Double-Sided Pan
Best for Grilling
The Dessini Double Sided Pan is the perfect way to grill up delicious meat dishes and meals. With two surfaces – one flat and one ruffled – this pan makes it easy to create a variety of textures and flavours in your food. Made with super-conductive die-cast aluminium and a top-quality non-stick coating, this pan is durable and easy to clean.
This type of pan is great for cooking eggs and omelettes. The flat surface is perfect for cooking pancakes, bacon, grilled cheese etc. The ruffled surface is perfect for cooking fish and stir fry. It’s definitely the less messy way of grilling food. But it can also double as a frying and pressure pan. Suitable for almost all types of stovetops.
- Two surfaces for cooking different types of food
- Superconductive die-cast aluminium
- Top-quality xylon ceramic and marble nonstick coating for long-lasting performance
- Two surfaces: one flat one ruffled
- Durable and easy to clean
- It can be less messy
8. MIZONA Kitchen 6 Ware Set Cookware
Multiple Types of Pan
Looking for a high-quality kitchenware set that is both practical and durable? Look no further than the MIZONA Kitchen 6 Ware Set Non-Stick Cooking Frying Pan. This amazing set includes a variety of pots and pans made from aluminium, which heats evenly and efficiently.
Additionally, each piece features a non-stick exterior coating, making them easy to clean – perfect for busy families! Plus, with an ergonomic design, stay-cool handles, and a magnetized bottom, this set is sure to make cooking a breeze. So don’t wait any longer – get your very own MIZONA Kitchen 6 Ware Set Non-Stick Cooking Frying Pan today!
- The pots and pans are made from aluminium, which heats evenly and efficiently.
- Each piece features a non-stick exterior coating, making them easy to clean.
- Cooking with less oil is healthier and environmentally friendly.
- Can be used for both induction and gas stove
- The set has an ergonomic design, stay-cool handles, and a magnetized bottom.
- 6 Ware Set means 4 pans/pots and 2 lids.
9. COOKER KING WG44211
Glass Lid for Pans
If you’re looking for a cookware set that will make cooking a breeze, look no further than the COOKER KING WG44211 Non-Stick Cookware. This set is compatible with gas, electric, halogen and ceramic hobs, including induction, and comes with vented see-through glass lids so you can keep an eye on your food while it cooks.
The non-stick interior and exterior make cleanup a breeze – just wipe them down with a damp cloth – and the enamel exterior has a high gloss finish that will resist scratches and fingerprints. Plus, the heat-resistant handles mean you can move your pots and pans around without burning your hands.
- Non-stick interior and exterior
- Vented see-through glass lids
- Compatible with gas, electric, halogen, and ceramic hobs, including induction
- Heating resistant handles
- Need bigger storage space
10. ITACO OKO Korean Brand Non-Stick Pan 32cm
Best Korean Brand
Deep enough for a classic stir fry recipe. It is made from high-quality Maifan stone, which creates a high heat conductor pan for that even and fasts cooking.
No matter what you’re cooking, this non-stick frying pan will cook all your dishes evenly and quickly. The magnetic rings ensure that heat is dispersed evenly around the pan, giving your food a crispy outside with a tender inside.
The base is thick enough to be used in almost all types of stoves. It also comes with a glass lid for added safety during cooking.
- Suitable to cook porridge, milk, soup and etc
- Can be cooked using a gas stove, induction cooker, electric cooker and electric ceramic cooker
- Circular magnetic rings for better and even heat conduction
- The pan’s bottom is very thin and heats up readily. This makes food susceptible to burning quickly.
11. Vantage-Double Grill Pan – Dato’ Sri Siti Nurhaliza Series
Best for Grilling Meat
Cook your favourited grilled dish, but minus the mess and hassle of the usual grilling process. Having this in your kitchen gives you more options to prepare healthier meals.
Whether you use it individually or both, you are guaranteed fast and even heat distribution to achieve that perfect recipe.
- Easy to clean – this pan is easy to clean because of the non-stick coating and the grill design.
- High-quality, food-grade coating
- Long-lasting non-stick performance
- Less popular brand
12. Japanese Thick Aluminium Sauce Pan
Best for Noodles
Highly recommended for those who are fond of quick-cooking but wants to upgrade to a thicker and non-stick pan.
Cook your favourite comfort meals like noodles and porridge with almost any stove that you have. We also love the unique beehive base, which is meant to prevent the slipping of pots and pans.
- Helps to distribute heat evenly in a swift manner.
- Anti-scald pot handle with a comfortable grip.
- Shiny surface and easy to clean for hygiene purposes.
- Portable design with spout for liquid pouring.
- Stainless steel material
- Need more effort to clean
Top Non-Stick Pan Brands in Malaysia
Tefal is a French home appliance company known for its non-stick pots and pans. It has been present in Malaysia for over 20 years providing Malaysian housewives with the best cookware. Tefal is one of the top non-stick pan brands in Malaysia. It has a sticky bottom that guarantees no need for oil or butter, making it healthier than regular frying pans.
Cooker King is another notable brand of non-stick cookware in Malaysia. It is one of the earliest brands established since 1984. The brand focuses on non-stick cookwares with numerous designs to suit every family’s everyday needs. They are made with innovative, durable materials called Thermo-Spot, indicating when your pan reaches optimum heat levels. So, you always have perfectly even results without having to switch off the heat prematurely or expose food to excessive heat loss during cooking time.
Carote is a globally renowned brand of non-stick cookware from Italy. They have been producing top-quality pans and pots since the 1960s. Carote ensures that each non-stick product has a perfectly smooth surface, so food doesn’t get stuck or burnt during cooking to guarantee maximum user convenience while making delicious meals for your family!
MIZONA’s pans are made from premium aluminium alloy paired with advanced manufacturing technology such as diamond polishing process (the automotive industry uses this method to produce mirror finishes), which results in extremely high resistance to scratching, chipping and peeling – meaning that your pans will serve you far longer than any other brands in the market today!
Dessini is an emerging Malaysian brand specializing in kitchen appliances, cookware and cutlery. They carry a wide variety of non-stick pans in Malaysia at a much lower price compared to other brands in the market today.
Why do I need to switch?
It’s all about convenience and safety. Most people’s main reason for switching to a non-stick fry pan is for easier cooking and cleaning. Indeed, it can definitely be annoying to continuously deal with food sticking to your pan, instead of simply focusing on achieving a decent meal. While this is one of the main advantages of nonstick pans, there are also more indirect benefits to it. One of which is versatility.
Related Read: The Pros and Cons of Non-Stick Pans
Most nonstick pans, because of their quality and durability can be used for different kinds of stoves. This makes them a wise investment, even after you decide to upgrade your kitchen. They also give you more options for healthier cooking, since you will need less oil to cook.
Check out our top 3 recommended best nonstick pans in Malaysia:
What are the best brands of nonstick pans in Malaysia?
Some of the best brands of nonstick pans in Malaysia are Carote, Cooker King, Mizona, and Dessini.
What should I look for in a cooking pan?
Make sure that the cooker pan can be used in different types of cooking stove, to make the most out of your money. Another important consideration is its handle. Ideally, it should be heat-resistant for easier and safer handling. Finally, look for nonstick pan with high quality and food-grade coating.
Why should I switch to a non-stick cookware?
Using a nonstick pan makes cooking easier and less messy. They also give healthier options for meal preparation because it allows you to use less oil.
How much does a non-stick cooking pan cost in Malaysia?
A good quality non-stick pan will cost around RM 30.00 - 50.00 in Malaysia.
Click here for other kitchen appliances related articles.
- Features to look for in an exhaust fan - September 26, 2022
- How to calculate CFM for exhaust fan - September 24, 2022
- Kitchen Fan Installation – Everything You Need to Know - September 20, 2022
This article was brought to you by BestAdvisor.my
Disclaimer: This is the opinion of the writer or publication. We only recommend products or services that we have tested and tried ourselves or have done in-depth research with positive external reviews and find them to be useful for everyone. The products/services shown are available upon the publication date. The availability may change from time to time. If some of them are not available, please email us at [email protected]. Thank you!
Last Updated on