New gadgets call for new accessories. This, unfortunately, includes our precious power bank. Those that we both from years ago seem to not be reliant enough for our new gadgets. With most people constantly on the go and bringing more than one gadgets, a heavy-duty power bank becomes even more necessary. The minimum requirement now is at least 10000 mAh, to fully serve as a great back up.
Are you planning to upgrade your power bank? Here’s a quick review of the best 13 power banks that you can buy in Malaysia.
1. XiaoMi power bank 20000mAh PLM18ZM
When it comes to gadget accessories, Xiaomi has so far been one of the most trusted brands. As a matter of fact, their earlier power banks were a massive hit in Malaysia, too. This one has higher mAh, with two-port options for charging.
- More durable and optimizes charging efficiency, offer constant power
- Dual Input and Three Output
- Two USB and Type-C ports, which can charge the devices at the same time, the USB-C and Micro USB provide two charging ways for power bank, convenient and fast
- Up to 18W Power Output
You can conveniently use this power bank for almost any gadget apart from your mobile phone. We even used this to recharge our digital camera.Check prices on Lazada Check prices on Shopee
2. Rock P51 Mini 10000mAh Matte Powerbank External Battery Charger Dual USB For Universal Power Bank
Are you constantly on the road? This Rock power bank provides you with sufficient back up for a long trip. Buy this online and get a free power bank pouch, too!
- 2.4A Dual Outputs
- Dual USB outputs can charge phones, pads or other small electronic devices simultaneously
- Faster charging speed
- Self-adapting to charging requirement of equipment
We like its adapting feature, which gives us the peace of mind that our phone’s battery won’t be ruined by constantly using it to charge.Check prices on Lazada Check prices on Shopee
3. Pineng PN-951 Ultra Slim Design Power Bank PN951 10000mAh – White
If we can go for power banks that are literally and figuratively easy on the pockets, then we’d definitely go for that.
- Built-in USB cable and lightning connector.
- 10000mAh large capacity rated output 6300mAh.
- Dual output connections, 2 devices can be charged at the same time.
Pineng power bank is definitely lightweight, weighing less than 500 grams. It’s the perfect power bank for your errands day.Check prices on Lazada Check prices on Shopee
4. Pineng PN-886 Power Bank:
You can juice up your phone faster with this model of the power bank. It is very much popular power bank model.
- It can charge your device faster for the 3.0 technology.
- It can support the wireless charging facility.
- You can easily charge two devices at one time.
- In the LED display unit, you can see the remaining battery level.
5. Cute Cartoon We Bare Bears 20000 Mah Mini Portable Power Bank
Another top-selling power bank in Malaysia, both online and in malls is this We Bare Bears power bank. Basically, every merch that We Bare Bears releases easily sells out.
- Input: 2A/5V
- Output: 2A/5V
- Built-in Battery capacities: 20000mAh
- Size: 80x75x20mm
- Net Weight: 149g!
For such a handy size, it comes with a decent charging capacity. This is why it is always in-demand.Check prices on Lazada Check prices on Shopee
6. Yoobao YB-20W 20000mAh Powerbank
Want a power bank that looks as sleek as your phone? We love how professional this powerbank looks, so it is highly recommended for those who constantly bring phones and powerbanks to meetings.
- 3 Input to charge the power bank (Micro USB, Type C & Apple Lightning cable)
- 2 USB for charging
- LED Digital Display to show the battery percentage
- 2.1A Fast Speed Charging
We tested in while charging both our mobile phone and tablet at once, and this original Yoobao power bank definitely delivered.Check prices on Lazada Check prices on Shopee
7. Pineng 10000mah PN-963 Power Bank
The power bank comes in different colours to match your personality, as well.
- Built in USB cable and lightning connector.
- 10000mAh large capacity rated output 6300mAh.
- Dual output connections, 2 devices can be charged at the same time.
This is definitely lightweight, weighing less than 500 grams. It’s the perfect power bank for your errands day.Check prices on Lazada Check prices on Shopee
8. XiaoMi Power Bank 10000MAH
Here’s one of the firsts yet still reliable powerbank from Xiaomi. Our first Mi powerbank with this mAH lasted for so many years, without failing in its charging speed and efficiency.
- Input voltage DC 5.1V / Input current 2.0A(TYP)
- Output current 2.1A(TYP)
- Compatible with most devices
- Built-in battery protection
It also comes with a rubber sleeve, to provide you with a better grip of the power bank. It’s selling for a much lower price here.Check prices on Lazada Check prices on Shopee
9. LDNIO PR1002 Stripe High-End Power Bank with Dual USB Ports (10000mAh)
Elegant, lightweight, and high power capacity. This multi-tasking power bank is perfect for those who want a professional look all the way, including gadget accessories.
- Input : 5.0V – 2.0A
- Output : 5.0V- 2.1A
- Capacity : 10000mAh/37Wh
- Rated Capacity : 6800mAh (5V/2.1A)
- Input Type : Micro
It weighs less than 500 grams and is as sleek as your phone. You can effortlessly bring this even during a long stroll.Check prices on Lazada Check prices on Shopee
10. Pineng Power Bank PN-939:
Pineng is one of the popular power bank manufacturer companies. They do not need any introduction. They are a quite reliable and trustworthy brand and for this, you do not need to break your bank balance. This particular model of power bank from Pineng is very much useful and beneficial.
- You can get the light indicator display with this power bank.
- This power bank is compatible with any types of tablets, smartphones and other devices.
- Lithium polymer battery to make this power bank thin and attractive looking.
- You can also get the intelligent voltage identification chip for checking the voltage automatically.
- Built-in battery protection to avoid problems like over-charging, short circuit and all.
You can get the facility to charge your device with 20000mAh.
Check prices on Lazada
11. ROMOSS Power Bank 30000mAh QC3.0 Huawei FastCharge MicroUSB USB-C Lightning Input
Romoss has always been the king of high-capacity chargers. The brand is all about long-time and multiple charging, and this is so far our favourite from the line.
- Fast charge with QC3.0, less time spent charging
- Compatible with a wide range of fast charging features of gadgets
- Input: Type-c:5V 2A/9V2A, Micro usb:5V2A/9V2A, Lightning:5V2.1A
- Output: Type-C:5V3A/9V2A/12V1.5A, Usba1:5V3A/9V2A/12V1.5A, Usba2:5V/2.1A
You can have at least two of your officemates use this, and at the end of the day, there’s still power left for you to use.Check prices on Lazada Check prices on Shopee
12. Pineng PN-983 Power Bank
This is one of the best power banks from Pineng. This is also slim and you can easily carry it anywhere.
- This power bank is compatible with any tablets and phones.
- This has an intelligent voltage identification chip.
- This has a 10000mAh capacity.
13. Huawei SuperCharge (AP09S)
Huawei constantly gives their power banks as freebies, so it was a good opportunity for us to try out some of their products. Among those, this is the one we recommend the most. Check out these features:
- 10000mAh capacity
- Type-C port supports quick two-way charge, faster speed and less time
- Aluminium alloy housing with UV spraying and anodized craft
- Can adjust the output power automatically to meet different devices charging needs
- Four LED indicator lights show battery level
The best part is despite these hardcore features, Huawei gives you an exquisite packaging with frosted finish giving you a better grip of the power bank.Check prices on Lazada Check prices on Shopee
14. Anker A1236 33W Powercore 10000 PD + PIQ2.0 Fast Charging Power Bank Power Delivery (18W)
The moment we found Anker products in Malaysia, we immediately had to try their flagship products and their power banks, of course. This model has got the most efficient charging performance.
- Powercore 10,000 PD
- 18W charging with USB-C
- Suitable for tablets, without a reduction in charging speed
Ankler also included key safety features, both the devices and the user. The best part is, you can enjoy local warranty for the brand here in Malaysia.Check prices on Lazada Check prices on Shopee
15. Baseus Mulight Quick Charger 20000mAh Powerbank
It’s a hardcore inside and out. It’s for the outdoor people who constantly need to be charged and connected. The design is well-built and durable.
- Battery type : Li-Polymer
- Ports : 2x USB, USB-C PD, micro USB, Lightning
- Input : Lightning – 5V/2A (max);
- Output : USB1 – 5V/2.1A, USB2 QC3.0 – 5V/3A, 9V/2A, 12V/1,5A (max);
With high battery capacity, you can be assured for longer hours of back up but shorter charging time.Check prices on Lazada Check prices on Shopee
What You Need To Know Before Buying the Best Power Bank 2020 Model
Almost all powerbanks from reputable brands are designed to be durable and safe. However, it efficiency and overall performance will greatly depend on how much you know the needs of your phone, as well as your charging activities.
A little and simple trick is to check if the power bank is almost the same size as your phone’s battery. This means that even those pocket power banks can actually be a great match for your phone. You can also check the battery size and charger specifications of your phone. This will ensure that you get the most out of the fast charging feature of your powerbank.
Check out our top recommended power banks in Malaysia that you can buy online:
- XiaoMi Mi 20000mAh PLM18ZM
- Rock P51 Mini 10000mAh Matte Powerbank External Battery Charger Dual USB For Universal Power Bank
- Pineng PN-951 Ultra Slim Design Power Bank PN951 10000mAh – White
You might be interested in these articles:
- 12 Best Smart TV in Malaysia for TV Movie Fans
- 13 Best Android TV Box in Malaysia for Sport Lover & Drama Queen
- 10 Best Smart Watch in Malaysia
- Never Out of Battery with these 13 Best PowerBank in Malaysia
- 11 Best Digital Door Locks in Malaysia
- 10 Best Bluetooth Wireless Earphone in Malaysia For Music Lover
- Power Bank Malaysia - 15 Best Picks in 2021
- Pineng Power Bank Malaysia - 9 Best Model in 2021
- Bluetooth Speaker Malaysia - 14 Best Model for Music Lover
- Digital Thermometer Malaysia - 10 Best Picks to get Accurate Temperature
- Blood Pressure Monitor Malaysia - 10 Best Model for Accurate Measurement
- CCTV Camera Malaysia – Best 9 Picks for Secure Home
- Smartwatch for Kids Malaysia – 10 Best Kids Smart watch that Parents Will Love
- Best Soundbar Malaysia – 13 Best Soundbars for A Modern Theatre Room Upgrade
- Mechanical Keyboard Malaysia - 11 Best Keyboards for Beginner & Extreme Gamer
- 11 Best Dash Camera in Malaysia for Personal and Commercial Use
Click here for electronics-related products.
- Benefits of Using Dashcam in Your Car - March 4, 2021
- Things to Consider when Purchasing a Dashcam - March 2, 2021
- The Benefits of Using CCTV Camera for Business and Home Use - February 28, 2021
This article was brought to you by BestAdvisor.my
Disclaimer: This is the opinion of the writer or publication. We only recommend products or services that we have tested and tried ourselves or have done in-depth research with positive external reviews and find them to be useful for everyone. The products/services shown are available upon the publication date. The availability may change from time to time. If some of them are not available, please email us at [email protected] Thank you!
What are the best brands of powerbanks in Malaysia?
Some of the best brands of powerbanks in Malaysia are Xiaomi, Romoss, Pineng, and Yoobao.
Where can I buy power banks in Malaysia? ❓
You can shop power bank from your local gadget store. You can also conveniently buy them online, just make sure that they match your phone's battery requirements.
What should I consider in buying a powerbank?
Among the things you need to consider are the output and input of the powerbank. You also need to make sure the capacity of the powerbank matches your phone's charging requirements.
How much is a power bank in Malaysia?
A good power bank will cost anywhere between RM80.00-150.00