A lot of us have combination skin even without us realizing it. This is actually more common than we think, and oftentimes choosing the best product may entail months of trial and error. It’s dry in some places and oily in others, so it can be tough to find skincare products that work for you. A toner is one thing that can help you with the look and feel of your combination skin.
The key is to find something that is moisturizing and cleansing at the same time, without disrupting the natural balance of your skin. There are tons on the market but we’ve narrowed down the most trusted products for you.
Read on to find out what we think are the 10 best facial toner options for combination skin!
Table of Contents
- Combination Skin Comparison Table
- For Irritated Skin ONE THING Houttuynia Cordata Extract
- Pharmacy Choice SIMPLE Facial Toner
- Best Scented Toner BREYLEE Rosewater
- For Acne-Prone ONE THING Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract
- Best Korean Toner COSRX Centella Water
- Best Gentle Toner ONE THING Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract
- For Deep-Cleaning Axis-Y Daily Purifying Treatment
- Anti-Inflammatory Cosmoderm Tea Tree Oil
- Doubles as an Exfoliant PIXI Glow Tonic
- Reduce Irritation Ordinary Glycolic Acid
- Top Brands of Toner for Combination Skin
- Choosing the Best Toner
Toners for Combination Skin Comparison Table
ONE THING Houttuynia Cordata Extract Toner
SIMPLE Soothing Facial Toner
|Soothing Skin||Gentle to the skin|
BREYLEE Rose Water Toner
|Balancing Skin pH||Rich in natural antioxidants|
ONE THING Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract Toner
|Acne Prone Skin||Plant-Based|
Cosrx Centella Water Alcohol-Free Toner
|Every Skin Type||Calms Skin|
ONE THING Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract Toner
|Removing Free Radicals from the skin||Plant-Based|
Axis-Y Daily Purifying Treatment Toner
|Deep Cleaning||6 Natural Plant Extracts|
Cosmoderm Tea Tree Oil Clarifying Face Toner
PIXI Glow Tonic
|Improving circulation in the face||Doubles as an Exfoliant|
The Ordinary Glycolic Acid 7% Toning Solution
|Improving skin Appearance||Helps Reduce Irritation|
10 Best Toners for Combination Skin in Malaysia
1. ONE THING Houttuynia Cordata Extract Toner
Best for inflamed, irritated skin
Tired of skin troubles? Here’s the answer! This toner is made especially for those who suffer from all sorts of difficulties, like inflammation and dryness. It cleanses your face while keeping it moisturized with soothing ingredients that will reduce any redness or soreness on delicate areas where there are problem spots in order to make them feel softer than ever before – Try this today
All things considered, we would say that this toner is about 90% effective when it comes to assisting you in keeping your complexion looking healthy.
- Contains a variety of helpful ingredients that are effective in battling acne
- Soothes and moisturizes the skin
- Made from plant from nourishing plan extracts
- Some people may not enjoy the herbal scent
2. SIMPLE Soothing Facial Toner
Best pharmacy choice
This toner is the ideal method to brighten up your skin! The Herb Farm Toner Antimicrobial cleanses and moisturizes the skin, making it ideal for persons with a variety of skin problems. The calming mix will help to soothe your sensitive skin and lessen any irritation while also making it feel softer and smoother.
No artificial colouring or dye means you can rest assured, this product will not stain anything else in your bathroom cabinet when looking for more treasures to cleanse your face with!
- Made with pH-balancing ingredients to prevent irritation and redness
- Fresh scent that is invigorating without feeling overpowering;
- Great for sensitive skin types
- Is not as cleansing as most toners
3. BREYLEE Rose Water Toner
Best scented toner
Imbued with the fresh scent of dewy roses in full bloom, this UHT-treated handcrafted rose water is richly pure. Every droplet houses a history that spans from traditional farming techniques to modern botanical research – steeped naturally overnight and then steam distilled for maximum quality before being treated just how you want it: antioxidant-packed goodness!
- 100% vegan friendly
- Produced in a certified organic environment in small batches without any preservatives or animal by-products
- Great for women and men
- Some customers find the rose water scent a bit too strong for their liking
4. ONE THING Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract Toner
Best for acne-prone skin
The ONE THING Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract Toner will keep your skin hydrated and fresh. This toner is ideal for refreshing your skin after cleansing or as a pick-me-up during the summer months when the heat and humidity leave our faces dehydrated and dry.
Calendula Officinalis flower extract toner will work wonders on even the most sensitive skin types, such as acne-prone skin. You’ll notice softer skin texture, smoother surface pores, and less sensitivity from sunburns or wind exposure with just one usage, all while reducing possible bacteria buildup on your face for healthier-looking skin!
- Great for all skin types, but especially sensitive ones
- Very affordable
- Contains natural ingredients that are known to help soothe and moisturize the skin
5. Cosrx Centella Water Alcohol-Free Toner
Best Korean toner
Cosrx Centella Alcohol-Free Toner is great for sensitive skin, leaving it feeling refreshed and protected from pollutants. The refreshing light tone leaves you with a hydrated complexion that’s perfect before heading out into your day! One spray will keep any makeup looking fresh without making sure greasy or giving off an icky scent like some other toners on the market can do so be aware of what might irritate yours specifically when choosing this product as well since no alcohol means those suffering from dryness.
- Very affordable
- Perfect for all skin types, even sensitive and acne-prone
- Does not contain artificial fragrances or dyes, alcohol or any other harsh chemicals that might irritate the skin; instead it uses natural ingredients to soothe the skin and fight infection
- The spray application might be inconvenient for some
6. ONE THING Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract Toner
Best gentle toner
Trust the Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract Toner to give your skin a drink of fresh breath-taking mint. With 5 times more lemon than other toners, this one will leave you feeling refreshed and ready for anything in an instant! Vitamin C provides essential nutrients that keep it healthy while green tea helps provide elasticity without leaving any oily residue on our face like some moisturizers can do which is perfect if we don’t want extra weight around those areas where there are most likely dry patches due to lack of hydration beforehand
- Great for sensitive skin
- Contains natural ingredients that help soothe the skin and fade redness and irritation
- Lots of ways to customize how you use it, depending on your skin’s condition
7. Axis-Y Daily Purifying Treatment Toner
Best for deep-cleaning
Clearing up your skin is a priority. But, what about the stuff that’s building upon it? dead cells from acne-causing bacteria and pollution need to be removed so you can have healthier-looking pores in no time at all with Axis – Y Daily Purifying Treatment Toner! The salicylic acid will gently exfoliate away any dry patches while soothing inflammation caused by these issues making sure they don’t come back again soon after treatment ended which also helps prevent new breakouts as well.
- Great for acne-prone skin. Results in clearer, healthier looking skin with one application
- Smells amazing and is very moisturizing
- Gentle yet exfoliating
- The salicylic acid might dry out the skin a little if used too frequently
8. Cosmoderm Tea Tree Oil Clarifying Face Toner
Best anti-inflammatory toner
There’s nothing worse than having a greasy face all day, but with the Cosmoderm Tea Tree Oil Clarifying Face Toner you can avoid that problem. This oil-free toner will keep your skin feeling refreshed and clean without making it too tight like some other astringents do on their own may cause! The gentle formulation is perfect for sensitive or intolerance types of skins as well so don’t worry if this sounds like something right up your alley.
- It is alcohol-free and gentle on the skin – ideal for sensitive skin types
- Helps control sebum production, reducing the risk of acne
- Keeps your face feeling refreshed throughout the day with its refreshing formulation
9. PIXI Glow Tonic
Doubles as an Exfoliant
PIXI Glow Tonic is a refreshing, alcohol-free toner that helps to exfoliate, brighten and smooth skin. Formulated with 5% Glycolic Acid and Aloe Vera, Ginseng and Botanical extracts, this instant glow enhancer provides all-day hydration while nourishing and treating the skin. Suitable for all skin types, PIXI Glow Tonic can be used daily for a healthy-looking complexion.
- Soothes and hydrates skin
- Energizes face skin
- Also exfoliates
- Some skin might be sensitive to Glycolic Acid
10. The Ordinary Glycolic Acid 7% Toning Solution
Helps Reduce Irritation
The Ordinary Glycolic Acid 7% Toning Solution is a mild exfoliator that improves the appearance of skin texture and radiance. With continued use, this formula also helps improve the appearance of skin clarity. Tasmanian Pepperberry derivative helps reduce irritation associated with acid use.
- Can be used as an exfoliant
- Improves skin radiance
- Soothes the skin
- Is not suggested to be used on a daily baises
- Not suitable for sensitive and/or peeling skin
Top Brands of Toner for Combination Skin in Malaysia
ONE THING creates 100% vegan product with only EWG grade 1 raw materials and does not use any chemical additives other than those used in its construction. It aims to help consumers know what they’re putting on their skin, while also giving them the option of making reasonable choices about how much or little exposure there might be for environmental toxins.
What’s not to love? SIMPLE is made with only the kindest ingredients, replicating those already found in healthy skin. Our bodies are alive and always looking for balance; it makes sense then that we should take care of them too by using products that preserve their natural ecosystem without compromising on quality or safety! That means no harsh chemicals like parabens (which can potentially cause cancer) are replaced solely because they’re better than anything else out there.
Breylee is committed to providing high-quality products that exceed customer expectations. They listen very closely for any feedback from customers so they can improve their future releases based on what people want and need most in their lives today – despite how difficult it may seem at first glance! The team here wants you all to know this: They’re not just trying to get rich quick; It’s more than satisfying someone else’s desires by making them happy (or giving into pressure).
Choosing the Best Toner for you:
If your skin is on the drier side, make sure to choose a toner with hydrating properties such as coconut water or honey Extracts that will rehydrate your skin and keep the elasticity in check.
The 10 toners featured in this list have all been tested and approved by experts in dermatology to ensure they can help you achieve that healthy glow. What type of combo skin do you have? If it’s a mix of dry patches with oily spots or even any other type, then one thing we know is true – your skin has unique needs.
A good way to get started would be using an exfoliator daily to remove dead cells from the top layer before applying moisturizer and makeup. Ingredients like Salicylic acid, on the other hand, helps in gently exfoliating your skin – a process needed no matter your skin type. It’s best to avoid any tone product that contains mineral oil, as this could be clogging for your skin.
Is toner only for combination skin?
No. Toner is for all skin types, but it has a unique role in helping to maintain the proper pH of the skin and aid in removing any excess dirt and grime that may have accumulated during cleansing, while also preparing the skin's surface for moisturizer.
Are there other uses for toner?
A toner may be used as a makeup remover, face mist, and make-up setting spray.
What does a toner do?
A toner helps prepare the skin for moisturizer while also removing any excess dirt and grime that may have accumulated during cleansing.
How often should I apply toner if I have combination skin?
Toner can be applied anytime the skin feels dry. However, it is recommended that toner be used after cleansing, twice a day.
So, if you have combination skin like we do, finding the perfect toner can be a challenge. But don’t worry, we’ve got you covered! After testing out tons of different products, we’ve narrowed it down to the 10 best facial toners for combination skin. We hope this list helps you find the perfect tone for your unique skin type. Have you tried any of these products? Let us know in the comments below!
Click here for other beauty related articles.
- Exhaust fan vs ceiling fan - September 24, 2022
- What is Air Purifier Necklace? - August 30, 2022
- Can You Use an Air Purifier and Fan at the Same Time? - August 28, 2022
This article was brought to you by BestAdvisor.my
Disclaimer: This is the opinion of the writer or publication. We only recommend products or services that we have tested and tried ourselves or have done in-depth research with positive external reviews and find them to be useful for everyone. The products/services shown are available upon the publication date. The availability may change from time to time. If some of them are not available, please email us at [email protected]. Thank you!
Last Updated on