Yoga mats are trending online these days, with more people spending more time in their houses and more free hours for exercise. Yoga and other mat exercises are among the safest exercises for beginners, so it makes perfect sense why a lot of people now want their own yoga mat. They are a great investment in fitness, which can be used both at home and in your fitness gyms.
The good news is you really do not need to spend too much for a reliable yoga mat. You just need to know where to find them and focus on the important features.
Table of Contents
- Yoga Mats Comparison Table
- Carry on Strap 10MM NBR Yoga Mat
- Non-Slip Grip ATP Fitness NBR Yoga Mat
- Best For Pilates Premium Yoga Mat Anti-Slip
- Lightweight Cassa High-Grade Yoga Mat
- Premium Non-Skid EVA Material EVA Supplies Non-skid Floor Yoga Mat
- Unique Aesthetics FitMe Jute Yoga Mat
- Eco Friendly Material SellinCost Extra Long Yoga Mat
- Anti-Slip Design Camel NBR non-slip
- Top Yoga Mat Brands in Malaysia
- How to Choose a Yoga Mat
Malaysia Yoga Mats Comparison Table
10MM NBR Yoga Mat
ATP Fitness NBR 10mm Yoga Mat
Premium Yoga Mat Anti-Slip Fitness Pilates Yoga Mat
Cassa High-Grade Compact 8mm Yoga Mat
EVA Supplies Non-skid Floor Yoga Mat
Fitme Premium Jute Yoga Mat
SellinCost Extra Long Mat NBR Yoga Mat
Camel NBR non-slip pilates and yoga mat
1. 10MM NBR Yoga Mat
Comes with Strap
Whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned yogi, this mat has you covered. The thick design provides amazing impact absorption and comfort, while the non-toxic and anti-bacterial features keep your practice safe. Plus, the lightweight design makes it easy to take with you wherever you go. And for those extra sweaty sessions, the soft surface and slip-resistant design ensures a stable practice.
- Lightweight and easy to carry around
- Impact absorption
- May get easily scratched up, especially when the strap is a little too tight
2. ATP Fitness NBR 10mm Yoga Mat
Yoga is a great way to relax and de-stress, but it can be difficult if you’re trying the practice on different surfaces. The non-slip grip of this mat will help keep your footing even when used in wet conditions due to its special rubber formula that makes sure there’s no slippage or slipping around during exercises. The surface provides plenty of space for hands so they don’t get cramped while doing downward dog pose!
- Excellent slip resistant advantage to prevent injuries
- All-Purpose Premium exercise yoga mat
- Exceptional resilience allow you to keep your balance during any exercise style
- Harder to roll because of the thickness
Not all thick yoga mats are great for balancing exercises, but the premium quality of this ATP yoga mat allows you better grip and balance.Check prices on LazadaCheck prices on Shopee
3. Premium Yoga Mat Anti-Slip Fitness Pilates Yoga Mat
Best for Pilates
Looking for a quality yoga mat that will offer you the perfect cushioning and durability? Look no further than our Premium Yoga Mat Anti-Slip Fitness Pilates Yoga Mat. Our TPE closed cell foam technology provides ideal cushioning for your knee and back, while our tear resistant mesh ensures that this mat will withstand even the most rigorous yoga or pilates practise. So why wait? Order your premium yoga mat today!
- Only about 1kg so it is pretty easy to carry around
- It’s easy to wipe sweat off for easier hygiene
- Environmentally friendly, no PVC, rubber -free, safe for those who are allergic to latex.
- May shrink when exposed to direct sunlight for a long time.
4. Cassa High-Grade High-Density High Compact 8mm Yoga Mat
Slimmer and Lightweight
With a thickness of 8mm, this mat is designed for both indoor and outdoor activities. Plus it comes with a free strap so you can take your hands off while still being able to fix the surface quick enough in case anything happens! The extra thick design provides amazing impact absorption which protects knees from getting injured during practice sessions – no matter how many times through poses or what type of yoga style that may be right down yours!
- Non-toxic and anti-bacterial
- Lightweight Design for easy carry
- The soft surface prevents slipping with a skin-friendly mat.
5. Sports Fitness Non-slip Folding EVA Supplies Non-skid Floor Yoga Mat
Premium Non-skid EVA Material
If you’re looking for a safe and comfortable way to practice yoga, look no further than the EVA Supplies Non-skid Floor Yoga Mat. This mat is made of thick, premium EVA material that will protect your spine, hips, knees and elbows while you work on your balance. The non-skid surface keeps the mat in place while you move through your poses, and the included strap makes it easy to take with you wherever you go.
- Cheaper option, but no quality is compromised
- Helps with grip
- Low maintenance
6. Fitme Premium Jute Yoga Mat
This premium jute yoga mat will keep you feeling centered and grounded during your practice. The natural fiber is eco-friendly and organic, while the polymer environmental resin ensures a latex-free, non-toxic, phthalate-free experience. With its 5mm thickness, this mat provides ample cushioning for your joints, making it perfect for all levels of practitioners.
- Non Slip griping surface
- Extra durable
- Come with a convenient carry on strap
7. SellinCost Extra Long Mat NBR Yoga Mat
Eco Friendly Material
The SellinCost Extra Long Mat NBR Yoga Mat is the perfect mat for anyone, of any age and experience level. The extra-thick, 15mm cushioning provides good absorption and comfort, while the anti-slip bottom with horizontal strip texture ensures a stable practice. This mat is easy to clean and perfect for anyone who wants a quality yoga experience without worrying about sweat or bacteria buildup.
- Lightweight Design for easy carry to anywhere
- Perfect thickness for yoga, pilates, indoor, and outdoor activities
- Breathable mats which makes it more hygienic
8. Camel NBR non-slip pilates and yoga mat
The Camel NBR non-slip pilates and yoga mat is perfect for anyone who wants a little extra cushioning during their workouts. The thick, 15mm design reduces the feeling of bumping against the ground, and the extended size means you can move around freely. Plus, the honeycomb cushioning structure strengthens resilience so you can focus on your poses without worrying about your mat slipping underneath you.
- Two-way horizontal lines strength the anti-slip of the mat body
- The yoga mat doesn’t absorb water ,and it is easy to clean
- Longer length for more space
Best Yoga Mat Brands in Malaysia
Keeping you fit and healthy is FitMe’s main priority. They offer home fitness equipment at the finest quality with most cost-effective prices, as well a blog on how to get in shape that offers tips for all levels of experience from beginners looking for guidance through professionals who know what they’re doing already!
They are an online retailer of sports equipment. SellinCost offer the best prices on their site and also have a lot from both local vendors as well as international ones so you can find what your looking for no matter how far away it may be!
The tone should be casual since this was just given some information about them
Camel is the perfect brand for all your sporting needs. Whether you’re an active lifestyleista or just love to wear some shoes when going out, this store has everything that will suit anyone’s tastes!
How do I Choose the Best Yoga Mat?
Most yoga mats these days already come with the non-slip and anti-skid feature. What you need to be focused on is its dimension, because not all yoga mats being sold online are of standard sizes. It is better to find a size that best suits your body for a more comfortable experience, without any distraction.
Another important thing is the quality of the foam and finish of your mat. Since you will be on extremely close contact with the mat, it is best to go for those made from non-toxic materials, even if that means paying a little more.
The yoga mat also different from an exercise mat.
What should I look for in a yoga mat?
One of the important features to look for in a yoga mat is its anti-slip and anti-skid feature. These features are important in keeping your practice safe and comfortable. All other features are already based on personal preference.
What is the best thickness for a yoga mat?
For starters, a mat with 3.175 mm thickness would be perfect, however, thicker once like above 5mm would be more ideal if you are planning on doing exercises that involves impact to protect your lower body.
How much does a yoga mat cost?
Yoga mats can cost from RM 15.00 up to RM 100.00 depending on the maker and the features.
If you’re looking to get in shape with yoga or other mat exercises, then purchasing a quality yoga mat is essential. You want it to be durable and safe for your body type, which can vary depending on height and weight. Luckily there are many great options out there that won’t break the bank either when it comes to price or features so take some time today to find one that is right for you! Remember what we’ve discussed here about finding the perfect match of both affordability and functionality so you invest wisely in yourself this year. Happy shopping everyone!
Click here for other fitness related articles.
- Exhaust fan vs ceiling fan - September 24, 2022
- What is Air Purifier Necklace? - August 30, 2022
- Can You Use an Air Purifier and Fan at the Same Time? - August 28, 2022
This article was brought to you by BestAdvisor.my
Disclaimer: This is the opinion of the writer or publication. We only recommend products or services that we have tested and tried ourselves or have done in-depth research with positive external reviews and find them to be useful for everyone. The products/services shown are available upon the publication date. The availability may change from time to time. If some of them are not available, please email us at [email protected]. Thank you!
Last Updated on