Exhaust fans are very essential in order to ensure comfort in a room by improving a room’s ventilation. It is also very essential in order to maintain temperature, air quality and level of humidity. These types of fans pull odours fumes and moisture.
- 1. BS BOSS 10 inch Louvered
- 2. Khind 12 Inch (30cm) Air Ventilating Fan EF1201
- 3. KHIND 8 Kitchen Exhaust Fan EF8001
- 4. BSBoss Exhaust Fan – 5-06 6-inch Wall Mounted
- 5. GOLD LUX 10-inch Wall Exhaust Fan – Type PVC
- 6. UniFan 6-12 inch shutter exhaust fan
- 7. KDK 25TGQ7 Ceiling Ventilation Fan
- 8. UniFan 4-8 inch bathroom exhaust fan
- Benefits of an exhaust fan for Kitchen & Shower
- Our Top Recommended Ventilation Fan Malaysia Choices
Exhaust fans are usually harder to choose from because of the little things to consider. Here we listed down what the top 8 best exhaust fans to choose from.
1. BS BOSS 10 inch Louvered
Best for Smaller Rooms
This exhaust has small figure but with a larger displacement, therefore it is very flexible too whichever room one wants to install it, whether that be in a smaller bathroom or a large office space, the functionality of the product is ensured.
Why buy this
- A convenient full tank that is easy to assemble and install
- A sealed pure copper wire with less friction and larger exhaust force making the air circulation better.
- A rear check valve design that prevents dust, insects and rain from getting.
The material is also ABS, meaning it doesn’t yellow quickly and is very easy to clean up. The vortex blades also ensure an easy clean for oil preventing oil pollution for better and cleaner air.Check prices on Lazada Check prices on Shopee
2. Khind 12 Inch (30cm) Air Ventilating Fan EF1201
An exhaust with a different material for the blades, steel. The steel material ensures a very durable blade that can easily withstand the heat that the air might bring. There is also an extremely durable motor cover that helps prolong the life of the motor.
Why buy this
- Built-in thermal fuse for safety, avoiding overheat.
- Powerful and efficient motor
- Low noise
There is also a backflow louvre that prevents the “bad” air from getting back into the room. The removable oil receptor is also there for easy cleaning as it simply collects the oil build-up ensuring clean air quality.Check prices on Lazada Check prices on Shopee
3. KHIND 8 Kitchen Exhaust Fan EF8001
Built-in Thermal Fuse
Perfectly takes out hot air and delivers fresh air into the room. Thanks to a built-in thermal fuse from Khind, it will certainly not overheat even through prolonged use. Easy to clean with a removable oil receptor and as usual, an exhaust with very low noise.
Why buy this
- Rustproof and less vibration (less vibration = less noise)
- PP material casing
- Prevents backflow of the polluted air
A smaller option without compromising any comfort that it provides. The motor is also ensured to be the best quality.Check prices on Lazada Check prices on Shopee
4. BSBoss Exhaust Fan – 5-06 6-inch Wall Mounted
An exhaust with a thinner structure that us suitable for any area of the household or office but is specially designed to suit a bathroom perfectly.
Why buy this
- Deodorizing and dehumidifies the air, which makes this suitable for bathrooms.
- Energy saving
- The main reason why it can dehumidify and deodorize the air is because of the large volume of air it sucks in.
Because of the incredible quality of the motor, this exhaust is not only energy saving but also enable the appliance to create much less noise while in use.Check prices on Lazada Check prices on Shopee
5. GOLD LUX 10-inch Wall Exhaust Fan – Type PVC
With 128 rotations per minute, the amount of airflow definitely making sure that the air in the room is always fresh and at a comfortable temperature.
Why buy this
- Thermal Fuse to avoid overheating even through long periods of use.
- Made of PVC plastic so it is light but also very durable.
- A different setting for various fan speeds
Due to the motor being in the best quality the only noise you hear once turned on is the air that is passing through. The lack of noise is also caused by the good airflow that the appliance provides.Check prices on Lazada Check prices on Shopee
6. UniFan 6-12 inch shutter exhaust fan
Best for Household Use
Most suitable in the living room, dining room and bedroom etc., this fan is perfect for the household because the ventilation fans maintain the air flowing in the rooms. Contaminated air exhausts and provides fresh air ventilation.
Why buy this
- Consumes very little amount of electricity
- An open type motor that will cool the temperature down which prevents overheating.
High airflow and low noise. Even though it is perfect for households, it is also suitable even for warehouses and shopping malls.Check prices on Lazada Check prices on Shopee
7. KDK 25TGQ7 Ceiling Ventilation Fan
Best for Kitchens
A ceiling mounts exhaust that is perfect for the kitchen to remove the smell of cooking and for the smoke to not disturb the room. Highly suggested to be placed on top of a stove.
Why buy this
- A new design for the louvre for a better outlook
- Ball-bearing motor for a more durable performance
- 10” Q-blade design for balance and quieter operation.
The high-efficiency motor allows the appliance to be energy saving. This can also be the choice so that wall aesthetics will not have to be compromised for better air.Check prices on Lazada Check prices on Shopee
8. UniFan 4-8 inch bathroom exhaust fan
Most suitable in the living room, dining room and bedroom etc., this fan is perfect for the household because the ventilation fans maintain the air flowing in the rooms. Contaminated air exhausts and provides fresh air ventilation
Why buy this
- Big fan for strong ventilation
- Check valve design for easier cleaning and maintenance
- Sealed copper motor with less friction and larger exhaust force making the air circulation better.
This is a smaller option for a uni fan for smaller rooms, or just for people who prefer a smaller size exhaust fan. Despite its size, it is still very much capable of keeping the air fresh and temperature comfortable.Check prices on Lazada Check prices on Shopee
Benefits of an exhaust fan for Kitchen & Shower
Exhaust fans might look like a luxury at first, but it can bring so much comfort to who uses and installs in their households
- Exhaust fans are a quick and very efficient way to cool down a room after a hot shower or cooking by sucking the hot air out replacing it with fresh air. You might ask “why not just have an air conditioning system?” Exhaust fans also use less energy than air conditioners
- Condensation can be very damaging to the room, especially for wood and metal furniture and walls. Exhaust fans can also suck in excess and unnecessary moisture.
- For rooms with no windows or very little ventilation, an exhaust fan can act as a ventilator, removing humidity, odours and other contaminants while promoting much-needed airflow.
Our Top Recommended Ventilation Fan Malaysia Choices
You might be interested in these articles:
- 7 Best Air Dehumidifier in Malaysia for Breeze Air – 2021 Review
- 6 Of The Best Air Humidifiers You Can Get In Malaysia – 2021 Review
- Beating the Hot Weather – The 9 Beat Air Cooler in Malaysia
- The Top Seven Air Purifiers Available In Malaysia in 2021
- 10 Of The Top Portable Air Conditioners In Malaysia
- 12 Top-Rated Ceiling Fans in Malaysia
- 14 Of The Best Stand Fans In Malaysia
- KDK Ceiling Fan Malaysia – 5 Best Models in 2021 from RM 200
- Table Fan Malaysia – Best 7 Picks to Beat the Hot Weather
- Diffuser Malaysia - 17 Best Picks for fresh air
- Exhaust Fan Malaysia - 8 Best Picks to Improve Air Flow
- Best Aircon in Malaysia - 15 Best Air Conditioners for Every Type of Space
- Car Air Purifier Malaysia – 11 Best Car Purifiers to Keep Pollutants At Bay
Click here for other home appliances related articles.
- The Top Advantages Of Hiring A Professional Interior Designer - April 24, 2021
- Memory Foam Vs Latex Mattresses - March 20, 2021
This article was brought to you by BestAdvisor.my
Disclaimer: This is the opinion of the writer or publication. We only recommend products or services that we have tested and tried ourselves or have done in-depth research with positive external reviews and find them to be useful for everyone. The products/services shown are available upon the publication date. The availability may change from time to time. If some of them are not available, please email us at [email protected] Thank you!
What are the best brands of exhaust fans in Malaysia?
Khind, BSBoss, UniFan, and Gold Lux
What is the importance of exhaust fans?
Exhaust fans are very essential in order to ensure comfort in a room by improving a room’s ventilation and maintaining temperature, air quality and level of humidity.
How does does exhaust fan cost in Malaysia?
Exhaust fans are affordable, some brands only costing around RM 50.00