When living in tropical countries like Malaysia, Air coolers are truly lifesavers. They are especially important today in places like Kuala Lumpur, where using a fan never works. Air coolers are the perfect blend between the fans and air conditioners. What does this mean? Well, first, it will keep you comfortable and cool, without worrying about the huge electric bills.
Therefore, which are the best air cooler brands in the Malaysian market today?
1. Midea Ionizer Air Cooler – MAC-215F
This is a 15 litter air cooler that comes with remote control. It has been designed to imitate natural breeze (natural air blow) rather than the normal icy effect you get with other coolers. It can also be used as a purifier, cooler, humidifier, or fan. It is compatible with aroma oils. It also features an in-built ionizer LED display.
Truly this is a great invention today, which gives you the power of choosing different options from one product. It also features everything one expects to get in an air cooler. Buy yours here.Check prices on Shopee Check Prices on Lazada
2. The Arctic Air Ultra-Portable Mini Air Cooler 2019
This is the latest model released from the brand and comes with all features useful to consumers. First, it cools a room faster compared to its predecessor. Let us not forget the fact that it is space friendly. It also features double cooling water and a programmable thermostat that can cool for up to 8 hours. However, its most important updated feature is its ability to use less water and still can cool a room for hours. Get the best price here.Check prices on Shopee Check Prices on Lazada
3. The Midea MAC-215F Ionizer Air Cooler
This is another Midea multi-purpose air cooler. In fact, it is one of the most bought product for those living in condominiums or apartments; mainly because of its compact feature and yet accommodating different features such as:
- Attractive LED display
- In-built ionizer
- Can work with aroma oils
- Can be used as a fan, purifier, cooler, or humidifier
In Malaysia, Midea is the most trusted brand and has been in the electronic market for many years now. This model from Midea can prevent room odor while at the same time preventing mold buildup. You can purchase your own Midea product here.Check prices on Lazada
4. SIMPLYBEST Arctic Air Mini USB Portable Desktop Personal Space Humidifier and Cooler
This product is all about portability, and because of this, it has become a favorite of many. Many of us do not know how much we need a handy cooler anytime we are on the go. They are featured with energy-efficient none-leak design and its own filter for cleaner and healthier air mood lights. This product is particularly designed for office spaces, and consumers are guaranteed a comfortable working temperature. Get this portable cooler here.Check prices on Shopee Check Prices on Lazada
5. Honeywell CL151 Air Cooler
With its 15L tank, this product from Honeywell can cool up to a 100 square meter room while still maintaining a low energy consumption rate. In fact, its best feature is its low every consumption feature, which means you will not pay a huge amount of electric bills. Other features include:
- A powerful 206 CFM airflow with a 0.5 to 7.5-hour shut-off timer
- Comes with a five-speed fan setting
- Remote control
This is one of the easiest to use air coolers on the market. You can own yours today by clicking here.Check prices on Shopee Check Prices on Lazada
6. TINTON LIFE Portable Air Cooler
This product is not only attractive or adds beauty to a room, office, or bedside table; it has been designed to deliver a healthy and cool breeze. It has been featured with different fan settings, which may be used depending on your preference. It is also featured with:
- LED mood light
- Low operation noise
- Own filtration system
- Power fluctuation
This is another popular air cooler in Malaysia from Tinton’s brand line. It is effective and easy to maintain. You can get yours today here.Check prices on Lazada
7. The KHIND EAC400 Air Cooler
This product comes with its own reusable ice pack, which makes it convenient to use. The moment you buy this product, you will get two free ice packs. Aside from this, it is featured with:
- A 3-speed option
- Mesh water pump sprinkling system
- Double cooling filter
This product from KHIND is ideal for home use. It is affordable and includes an efficient cooling capacity. It surely delivers the basic requirements you need. You can purchase this product at an affordable rate here.Check prices on Shopee Check Prices on Lazada
8. The YET VM45i Home Air Cooler
If you need a dedicated air cooler or do not have an aircon system installed, then this product is for you. It is not only powerful but can keep a home cool for up to six hours. It is also a low energy consuming product. Other features include:
- Comes with a 30L tank capacity
- It can run for 6 hours’ straight
- Includes high-quality cooling pad, fiber, honeycomb pad, and cooling pad
- Very powerful with a steady airflow at 4500m3/h
- It works as an ionizer, air cooler, and airflow fan
It also features remote control and time for convenient use. You can buy this product online here.Check prices on Lazada
9. Global Air GFLS-120M Air Cooler
Global Air is a brand that ensures its products include a lot of features useful to the consumer at an affordable price. Furthermore, they ensure its products are energy efficient or energy saving by including a fan mode. Other features include:
- 3-speed fan setting (low, medium, and high)
- It works as an air cooler, ionizer, and purifier
- Comes with an air filter
Today, it comes with its own ice pack set, which is convenient. Buy one at an affordable price here.Check prices on Lazada
Air Cooler Related Searches:
Air cooler fan Malaysia, air cooler Malaysia, portable air cooler Malaysia, air cooler terbaik di Malaysia, air cooler price in Malaysia
How Air Coolers Work
An air cooler (evaporative cooler) generally uses evaporated water to cool a room. Unlike an air conditioner, evaporative coolers only cool a particular spot with a specified or given time. Their function is producing and releasing cool mist into the air, which is then dispersed by the fan. For a better cooling experience, some users prefer installing these units on windows or close to an open door.
Air Coolers Vs. Air Conditioners
Air coolers have been proven to be more energy-efficient compared to air conditioners. In fact, the difference is remarkable up to a 75% difference in energy consumption. Furthermore, unlike an air conditioner, they do not make the air dry and generally improve overall air quality.
Air coolers do also have limitations. One of the biggest limitations is cold spreading. In other words, it cannot spread out cold as effectively as an air conditioner. That is because it has something to do with its unique operating mechanism, making air coolers only the best for short-term and immediate cooling needs.
On the other hand, air conditioners are great options for large and consistent cooling needs.
However, if you intend to invest in an air cooler now, below is our recommended list to get:
- Midea Ionizer Air Cooler MAC-215F
- SIMPLYBEST Arctic Air Mini Portable Desktop Personal Space Humidifier and Cooler
- Arctic Air Ultra-Portable Mini Air Cooler
You might be interested in these articles:
- 7 Best Air Dehumidifier in Malaysia for Breeze Air – 2021 Review
- 6 Of The Best Air Humidifiers You Can Get In Malaysia – 2021 Review
- Beating the Hot Weather – The 9 Beat Air Cooler in Malaysia
- The Top Seven Air Purifiers Available In Malaysia in 2021
- 10 Of The Top Portable Air Conditioners In Malaysia
- 12 Top-Rated Ceiling Fans in Malaysia
- 14 Of The Best Stand Fans In Malaysia
- KDK Ceiling Fan Malaysia – 5 Best Models in 2021 from RM 200
- Table Fan Malaysia – Best 7 Picks to Beat the Hot Weather
- Diffuser Malaysia - 17 Best Picks for fresh air
- Exhaust Fan Malaysia - 8 Best Picks to Improve Air Flow
- Best Aircon in Malaysia - 15 Best Air Conditioners for Every Type of Space
- Car Air Purifier Malaysia – 11 Best Car Purifiers to Keep Pollutants At Bay
Click here for other home appliances related articles.
❓What are the popular brands of Air Coolers?
Some of the known air cooler brands in Malaysia are Midea, Artic Air, Honeywell, and Khind
❓How much does an air cooler cost?
Depending on the model and brand, the price of an air cooler usually starts at RM300
❓Why should I buy an air cooler?
They are the perfect combination of fan and air conditioners. It can keep you cool and comfortable, without a huge electricity bill